This is base MTL set + custom Airmak and other local liveries with instructions on how to work for V-PILOT on Vatsim.
Instructions for P3D installation:
BASE MTL – DOWNLOAD
* Download this, then export it into P3D Sim Objects folder.
* Go into C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 folder and open “simobjects.cfg” in text editor.
* Go to the bottom line and paste this:
* Instead [Entry.??], type the number corresponding to the entry.
* Save and exit.
MTL custom Updates:
*Make sure to download BASE MTL before downloading this.
*MTL UPDATE 1
(KLM, DLH, SWR, THY, ASL, OAL, BAW, FDX, SAS,RYR )
Rule Set : Version 2.0 – DOWNLOAD (Right click, save link as…)
* Make sure to download and install all MTL custom updates before you download Rule Set.
* Open V-Pilot
* Go to Settings, Model Matching, Add custom Files.
* Select MTL+AIRMAK.vmr
* Select it on the left side, and press move up, so it’s the first on the list.
* Press OK, and you are done!
Bonus Liveries: WZZ, KLM, DLH, SWR, THY, ASL, OAL, BAW, FDX, SAS, RYR;